What is this product?
Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant.
Essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free.
- Use the cotton balls and non acetone nail polish remover to remove any remaining nail polish from your last manicure.
- Wash your hands with the hand soap thoroughly. Pay particular attention to cleaning your natural nails. You want to make sure you remove any remaining residue from the nail polish remover. Let your natural nails dry completely before you apply nail polish.
- Dip the nail polish brush in to the colored nail polish. Swipe the brush down the middle of your natural nail. With out reloading the nail polish brush, swipe down the two sides of the natural nail that are still exposed after the first swipe. Repeat this step once if you feel you need to with the colored nail polish. Repeat this step with all of your natural nails.
- let the colored nail polish dry completely on your natural nails.
- use the clear nail polish and repeat the actions of step 3 with all of your natural nails. This top coat will help to keep the nail polish from chipping off your natural nails. This step will need to be repeated at least once a week to keep your natural nails looking there best.
- Allow you nail natural nails to dry thoroughly.