What it is:
A brush with high-end synthetic bristles that won't swell with age and ensure foundation blends without streaking.
What it does:
It can be used with all Motives and Motives for La La foundation formulas Â?? from cream to liquid. It applies just the right amount of foundation smoothly and evenly for a flawless foundation application.
What else you need to know:
Allows you to evenly distribute and blend foundation, eliminating waste while providing perfect coverage.Made from the finest materials available. Brushes are made cruelty free.
- Pour a small amount of foundation (assuming you are using a liquid) onto the back of your hand.
- Pick up some foundation with the brush. If you prefer light coverage, dip only one side of the brush in the makeup. If you want fuller coverage, use both sides of the brush to pick up the makeup.
- Start applying the makeup in the center of the face so that you can blend outwards and avoid noticeable makeup lines.
- Use broad, downward strokes to sweep and blend the makeup onto the nose, forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use the tapered edges of the brush to blend the makeup into those hard-to-reach areas, like the corners of the nose, hairline and around the eyes and mouth.
- Check for tiny makeup lines that are left behind after the foundation has set. If you see any of these lines, use a clean end of the foundation brush and lightly blend these areas with small, circular motions.