What it is:
A mattifying pressed powder foundation compact. Multi-functional Dual Powder that can be worn alone for medium coverage face powder.
What it does:
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Dual Powder gives your complexion a flawless and even tone with a shine-free finish. Formulated with minerals, this powder blurs fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections on your skin.Can be used with a damp sponge to provide full coverage and more of a foundation look.
What else you need to know:
- This foundation doesn't set in your creases or cake onto your skin for a more youthful and natural look.
- Be sure to layer over a liquid foundation to set your appearance.
- Creates a flawless palette.
- If you are using a pressed powder as your only form of foundation, use a rounded kabuki brush to achieve the same finish as if you were using a loose powder.
- For a more opaque finish, wet a beauty sponge and use it to apply the pressed powder to your face in dabbing motion.
- The round, domed shape of this brush allows you to distribute powder foundation evenly.
- Swish the brush back and forth over the powder foundation using short, back-and-forth strokes, then press the powder in a slight rolling motion all over your skin for a smooth finish that doesn't look caked-on.
- Many pressed powders come with their own puff - use this for on-the-go touchups by patting the powder over any oil-prone sections like your nose or forehead.