What it is:
All-Nutrients new moisturizing developers feature a blue pigment base to control unwanted warm tones to easily achieve a cooler result. They make an amazing tonal difference, controlling any unwanted warming in a haircolor or lightening service.
What it does:
- What makes these Blue-Base Developers unique?
These formulas are infused with rich, blue-violet pigments to produce a cooler result. Create a total system to control warmth, in conjunction with haircolor or lightening formulas.
- When should a stylist use these developers?
Anytime warmth control is an issue, or a cooler hue is the end goal.
- Can it only be used with lighteners?
No. It can be used with any of our cream haircolors as well.
- Do I need to change the professing time?
No. Timing stays the same as our All-Nutrient Cream Developers.
- Can I use these if I am covering gray?
Yes, the result will be a cooler finish.
- Will the Blue-Base Developers affect lift?